If you have Unmanaged Shred Web Hosting account with Host Colro and want to sign up for Managed service, please follow the steps desribed below:
1. Please login to your account and click on "Quick Navigation Menu"
2. Click on "Web Hosting Order" section, in the right column
3. Click the link "Choose Another Category", which displays in the center of the screen under the main category "Managed Web Hosting" and then choose "Product Add-ons".
4. Choose the first product - "Managed Service (FMSA)" - and signup. This will turn your account to "Fully Managed".
Tip: Please do not forget to review the Fully Managed Service Account (FMSA) Terms And Conditions. They are customer friendly and will stay like that even if you skip reading them, but it is always a good idea to know your provider's terms :)
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to access my Host Color Account?
Please go to http://Accounts.HostColor.com. This is the home page of Host Color's Customer...
Where do I go to login to my control panel?
Please go toÂ http://your-domain.com:2082/ and use the designated username and password to login...
How can I get username and password for my control panel?
Please open the Welcome Mail (Web hosting account activation email) which you have received when...
How to change my control panel password?
Please go to "Change Password" area to change your cPanel account password. In the X theme, it is...
I reset my password, but didn't received the new one on my e-mail. What to do?
Do you have any spam filtering programs activated? If you do, please make sure it does not...